By Kathryn Quina,Laura Brown
- the connection among post-traumatic tension and lifelong substance abuse between incarcerated girls
- study on girls inmates with HIV sexual possibility and dangerous consuming habit
- examine at the hyperlink among trauma and ladies household violence offenders
- dissociation and reminiscence in intercourse abusers
- the ’re-criminalization’ of psychological sickness
- the effectiveness of workforce remedy for incarcerated girls survivors of youth sexual abuse (CSA)
- demanding situations, moral matters, and merits of accomplishing learn with abuse survivors in a women's felony facility
Trauma and Dissociation in Convicted Offenders: Gender, technological know-how, and remedy Issues is an important source for clinicians, educators, scholars, policymakers, and researchers.
Read Online or Download Trauma and Dissociation in Convicted Offenders: Gender, Science, and Treatment Issues PDF
Best forensic psychology books
This e-book examines a variety of healing ways utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The methods comprise Cognitive-Behavioural remedy (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic remedy (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This can be the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative identification, or break up character, shaped to assist Annette take care of the sexual abuse she persisted as a baby.
The guide of Eyewitness Psychology provides a survey of analysis and criminal reviews from overseas specialists at the swiftly increasing clinical literature addressing the accuracy and boundaries of eyewitnesses as a resource of proof for the courts. For the 1st time, wide studies of things influencing witnesses of every age – teenagers, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra services than ladies to aggression A cogent and holistic evaluation of the theoretical positions and examine bearing on lady aggression Examines the remedy, punishment and group reaction to lady competitive habit Examines subject matters together with sexual strength, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats woman aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- Forensische Psychologie (German Edition)
- Crime Reconstruction
- Mentally Disordered Persons in European Prison Systems Needs, Programmes and Outcome (EUPRIS)
- Evaluating Eyewitness Identification (Best Practices for Forensic Mental Health Assessments)
Extra info for Trauma and Dissociation in Convicted Offenders: Gender, Science, and Treatment Issues
Trauma and Dissociation in Convicted Offenders: Gender, Science, and Treatment Issues by Kathryn Quina,Laura Brown