By Kent den Heyer
- Represents the 1st number of paintings in schooling to grapple with what Alain Badiou may perhaps suggest for the company of schooling
- Takes up Badiou's problem to modern and traditional Anglo-American doxa
- Includes unique essays via specialists in different diversified academic fields
Read or Download Thinking Education Through Alain Badiou (Educational Philosophy and Theory Special Issues) PDF
Best history & surveys on philosophy books
Philosophers on Race provides a brand new measurement to present learn on race idea via studying the ancient roots of the idea that within the works of significant Western philosophers.
Anthony de Jasay's paintings has been vastly influential, describing either a theoretical philosophical version for a stateless, liberal, unfastened marketplace order and providing research of and strategies to a few of the technical monetary difficulties linked to this kind of imaginative and prescient of society - so much significantly his paintings at the unfastened rider and his go back.
Julia Kristeva is without doubt one of the such a lot inventive and prolific writers to deal with the non-public, social, and political trials of our instances. Linguist, psychoanalyst, social and cultural theorist, and novelist, Kristeva's wide interdisciplinary attraction has impacted parts around the humanities and social sciences.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2013 im Fachbereich Philosophie - Epochenübergreifende Abhandlungen, be aware: five (CH), Université de Fribourg - Universität Freiburg (Schweiz), Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Bei dieser Arbeit handelt es sich um einen teilweise tabellarisch aufgebauten Vergleich von Senecas "De Ira" Thomas von Aquins "Passiones animae".
- With Nature: Nature Philosophy as Poetics through Schelling, Heidegger, Benjamin and Nancy (Cultural Studies of Natures, Landscapes and Environments)
- Der Staat: Über das Gerechte (Philosophische Bibliothek 80) (German Edition)
- Historia de un biblioteca: De Platón a Nietzsche (Spanish Edition)
- Mind, Body, Motion, Matter: Eighteenth-Century British and French Literary Perspectives
Additional resources for Thinking Education Through Alain Badiou (Educational Philosophy and Theory Special Issues)
Thinking Education Through Alain Badiou (Educational Philosophy and Theory Special Issues) by Kent den Heyer