By Catherine Purcell,Bruce A. Arrigo
- Contributes, in a considerate and scholarly means, to the audiences' present library of books on crimes and criminals
- Provides new and insightful details at the felony habit of Jeffrey Dahmer
- Enables readers to check and distinction various models/theories on sexual murder and serial murder
- Assists researchers, educators, public officers, and the lay public confirm how most sensible to reply to the phenomenon of lust murder
Read or Download The Psychology of Lust Murder: Paraphilia, Sexual Killing, and Serial Homicide PDF
Best forensic psychology books
This ebook examines a number of healing techniques utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The techniques comprise Cognitive-Behavioural remedy (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic remedy (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This is often the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or cut up character, shaped to assist Annette care for the sexual abuse she continued as a baby.
The guide of Eyewitness Psychology provides a survey of analysis and criminal critiques from foreign specialists at the swiftly increasing medical literature addressing the accuracy and obstacles of eyewitnesses as a resource of facts for the courts. For the 1st time, huge studies of things influencing witnesses of every age – young children, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra services than girls to aggression A cogent and holistic evaluate of the theoretical positions and examine pertaining to woman aggression Examines the therapy, punishment and group reaction to girl competitive habit Examines subject matters together with sexual energy, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats girl aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- The Dynamics of a Terrorist Targeting Process: Anders B. Breivik and the 22 July Attacks in Norway (Palgrave Hate Studies)
- Murder: A Psychotherapeutic Investigation (The Forensic Psychotherapy Monograph Series)
- Preventing Boundary Violations in Clinical Practice
- Effective Interviewing and Interrogation Techniques
- Motivating Offenders to Change: A Guide to Enhancing Engagement in Therapy (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- The Juvenile Sex Offender, Second Edition
Extra resources for The Psychology of Lust Murder: Paraphilia, Sexual Killing, and Serial Homicide
The Psychology of Lust Murder: Paraphilia, Sexual Killing, and Serial Homicide by Catherine Purcell,Bruce A. Arrigo