By Clive R. Hollin
- Examines intimately the arguable use of corporal punishment
- Explores ways in which psychology can upload to our realizing of interpersonal violence
- Offers instructions for destiny study which can aid to avoid or lessen incidents of interpersonal violence
Read or Download The Psychology of Interpersonal Violence PDF
Best forensic psychology books
This ebook examines more than a few healing methods utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The methods contain Cognitive-Behavioural treatment (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic treatment (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This can be the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative identification, or cut up character, shaped to aid Annette care for the sexual abuse she persevered as a baby.
The guide of Eyewitness Psychology offers a survey of analysis and criminal reviews from overseas specialists at the quickly increasing medical literature addressing the accuracy and barriers of eyewitnesses as a resource of facts for the courts. For the 1st time, wide studies of things influencing witnesses of every age – young children, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra services than girls to aggression A cogent and holistic evaluate of the theoretical positions and study touching on woman aggression Examines the therapy, punishment and group reaction to lady competitive habit Examines issues together with sexual strength, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats lady aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- The Killing Frenzy: Profiling Mass Murder
- Ethics in Forensic Psychology Practice
- Forensic Psychotherapy and Psychopathology (The Forensic Psychotherapy Monograph Series)
- Experience, Meaning, and Identity in Sexuality: A Psychosocial Theory of Sexual Stability and Change
- Im Gehirn des Bösen: Die spektakulärsten Fälle eines Gerichtsgutachters (German Edition)
Additional info for The Psychology of Interpersonal Violence
The Psychology of Interpersonal Violence by Clive R. Hollin