By Shafiqur Rahman
- Contains contributions from best gurus
- Informs and updates on all of the most recent advancements within the box
Read Online or Download The Molecular Basis of Drug Addiction (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) PDF
Similar molecular biology books
First brought to biomedical study in 1980, the time period biomarker has taken on a lifetime of its personal lately and has come to intend a few issues. In biomedical technology, biomarker has advanced to most ordinarily suggest a attribute that may be used both as a diagnostic or a prognostic, yet most importantly as a screening indicator for pathologies that have a tendency to be a bit silent sooner than overt medical show.
With the present international inhabitants development of one. 2%, the earth can anticipate to accommodate 9-10 billion humans via 2050. nutrition construction, too, needs to bring up to house those numbers. effortless turning out to be, excessive calorie, nutritious meals, akin to bananas are the pinnacle precedence as an answer to this approaching challenge. the 1st accomplished compendium on bananas lately, Banana Breeding: development and demanding situations offers in-depth assurance of all points of banana breeding and genetics, together with biotechnology.
This ebook, a world collaborative attempt within the zone of molecular respiration learn, showcases a huge diversity of multidisciplinary ways to solve and examine the underlying mechanisms of a spectrum of breathing illnesses. It discusses immunological and genetic breathing problems, melanoma, breathing bronchial asthma and cough, sleep disordered respiring and so on.
This publication devotes a bankruptcy to every RTK kinfolk and the a number of receptors inside every one family members, completely protecting the entire RTKs. The chapters all stick to an identical constitution, offering this crucial info in an obtainable and straight forward structure. every one bankruptcy covers one particular kinfolk of receptors and starts with a common advent to that kin and a complete dialogue of that receptor’s relations in improvement and human illness.
- The Bethesda System for Reporting Cervical/Vaginal Cytologic Diagnoses: Definitions, Criteria, and Explanatory Notes for Terminology and Specimen Adequacy
- Viral Infections of the Human Nervous System (Birkhäuser Advances in Infectious Diseases)
- Imaging: A Laboratory Manual
- Protein Engineering Handbook: 3
- Innovations and Advances in Wound Healing
- An Invariant Approach to Statistical Analysis of Shapes (Chapman & Hall/CRC Interdisciplinary Statistics)
Additional resources for The Molecular Basis of Drug Addiction (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
The Molecular Basis of Drug Addiction (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) by Shafiqur Rahman