By Richard Cox
Read or Download Sport Psychology: Concepts and Applications PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
This booklet examines a number of healing methods utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The ways comprise Cognitive-Behavioural treatment (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic treatment (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This can be the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or break up character, shaped to assist Annette take care of the sexual abuse she continued as a toddler.
The instruction manual of Eyewitness Psychology provides a survey of study and felony reviews from overseas specialists at the swiftly increasing clinical literature addressing the accuracy and obstacles of eyewitnesses as a resource of facts for the courts. For the 1st time, broad reports of things influencing witnesses of every age – young ones, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra services than ladies to aggression A cogent and holistic evaluation of the theoretical positions and study touching on girl aggression Examines the therapy, punishment and neighborhood reaction to woman competitive habit Examines themes together with sexual energy, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats girl aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- Behind the Gates of Gomorrah: A Year with the Criminally Insane
- Romantic Terrorism: An Auto-Ethnography of Domestic Violence, Victimization and Survival
- Unmasking Financial Psychopaths: Inside the Minds of Investors in the Twenty-First Century
- Serial Crime: Theoretical and Practical Issues in Behavioral Profiling
- Criminological and Forensic Psychology
- Writing Reports for Court: An International Guide for Psychologists Who Work in the Criminal Jurisdiction
Extra resources for Sport Psychology: Concepts and Applications
Sport Psychology: Concepts and Applications by Richard Cox