By Amanda Matravers
Read or Download Sex Offenders in the Community: Managing and Reducing the Risks (Cambridge Criminal Justice Series) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
This publication examines a variety of healing methods utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The techniques comprise Cognitive-Behavioural treatment (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic remedy (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This can be the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or break up character, shaped to aid Annette take care of the sexual abuse she persisted as a toddler.
The instruction manual of Eyewitness Psychology provides a survey of study and felony critiques from foreign specialists at the swiftly increasing clinical literature addressing the accuracy and boundaries of eyewitnesses as a resource of facts for the courts. For the 1st time, large reports of things influencing witnesses of every age – youngsters, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra providers than ladies to aggression A cogent and holistic review of the theoretical positions and study referring to girl aggression Examines the remedy, punishment and group reaction to woman competitive habit Examines subject matters together with sexual strength, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats lady aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- Juveniles at Risk: A Plea for Preventive Justice (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- Induktives und deduktives Criminal Profiling im Vergleich (German Edition)
- Minds on Trial: Great Cases in Law and Psychology
- Google Earth Forensics: Using Google Earth Geo-Location in Digital Forensic Investigations
- Evaluation for Workplace Discrimination and Harassment (Best Practices for Forensic Mental Health Assessments)
- Violence and Serious Theft: Development and Prediction from Childhood to Adulthood
Additional info for Sex Offenders in the Community: Managing and Reducing the Risks (Cambridge Criminal Justice Series)
Sex Offenders in the Community: Managing and Reducing the Risks (Cambridge Criminal Justice Series) by Amanda Matravers