By Peter Langman
Read Online or Download School Shooters: Understanding High School, College, and Adult Perpetrators PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
This ebook examines a number healing methods utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The methods comprise Cognitive-Behavioural treatment (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic treatment (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This is often the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or break up character, shaped to aid Annette care for the sexual abuse she persevered as a toddler.
The guide of Eyewitness Psychology provides a survey of study and criminal evaluations from overseas specialists at the quickly increasing medical literature addressing the accuracy and boundaries of eyewitnesses as a resource of proof for the courts. For the 1st time, wide stories of things influencing witnesses of every age – kids, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra providers than girls to aggression A cogent and holistic overview of the theoretical positions and study bearing on girl aggression Examines the therapy, punishment and neighborhood reaction to girl competitive habit Examines themes together with sexual energy, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats lady aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- Therapists in Court: Providing Evidence and Supporting Witnesses (Legal Resources Counsellors & Psychotherapists)
- Crime Scene Investigation Procedural Guide
- Psychological Expertise in Court: Psychology in the Courtroom, Volume II: 2 (Psychology, Crime and Law)
- "Oh, it's like CSI…": A Qualitative Study of Job Satisfaction Experiences of Forensic Scientists
- Children as Victims, Witnesses, and Offenders: Psychological Science and the Law
- Evaluation for Workplace Discrimination and Harassment (Best Practices for Forensic Mental Health Assessments)
Additional info for School Shooters: Understanding High School, College, and Adult Perpetrators
School Shooters: Understanding High School, College, and Adult Perpetrators by Peter Langman