By Francis Pakes,Jane Winstone
Read or Download Psychology and Crime: Understanding and Tackling Offending Behaviour PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
This ebook examines quite a number healing techniques utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The techniques contain Cognitive-Behavioural remedy (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic treatment (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This is often the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or break up character, shaped to assist Annette care for the sexual abuse she continued as a baby.
The guide of Eyewitness Psychology provides a survey of study and felony reviews from overseas specialists at the swiftly increasing medical literature addressing the accuracy and barriers of eyewitnesses as a resource of facts for the courts. For the 1st time, wide reports of things influencing witnesses of every age – teenagers, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra providers than girls to aggression A cogent and holistic overview of the theoretical positions and learn bearing on girl aggression Examines the therapy, punishment and group reaction to girl competitive habit Examines themes together with sexual energy, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats woman aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- Psychopathy and Law: A Practitioner's Guide
- The Assessment and Treatment of Women Offenders: An Integrative Perspective (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- Three False Convictions, Many Lessons: The Psychopathology of Unjust Prosecutions
- Introduction to Environmental Forensics
- The Killing Frenzy: Profiling Mass Murder
- Die Psychiatrie und das Recht - Abgrenzung und Brückenschlag: Jubiläumsschrift zum vierzigjährigen Bestehen der Abteilung für Forensische Psychiatrie der ... der Universität München (German Edition)
Extra info for Psychology and Crime: Understanding and Tackling Offending Behaviour
Psychology and Crime: Understanding and Tackling Offending Behaviour by Francis Pakes,Jane Winstone