By Mary McMurran,Richard Howard
- An evidence-based exam of these character characteristics and kinds of mental functioning which could give a contribution to character disease and violence- and the hyperlinks that may be made among the two
- Each bankruptcy tackles a space of character or mental functioning and features a developmental viewpoint, dialogue of the way to gauge hazard, and an summary of powerful treatments
- Traits coated comprise impulsivity, aggressiveness, narcissism and the ‘Big 5’ - neuroticism, extraversion, openness, agreeableness and conscientiousness
- New for the celebrated Wiley sequence in Forensic scientific Psychology, a industry chief with greater than 20,000 books in print
Read Online or Download Personality, Personality Disorder and Violence: An Evidence Based Approach (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
This publication examines a variety of healing methods utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The ways comprise Cognitive-Behavioural treatment (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic treatment (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This can be the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or cut up character, shaped to assist Annette care for the sexual abuse she continued as a baby.
The instruction manual of Eyewitness Psychology offers a survey of analysis and felony reviews from overseas specialists at the swiftly increasing clinical literature addressing the accuracy and boundaries of eyewitnesses as a resource of proof for the courts. For the 1st time, broad studies of things influencing witnesses of every age – young ones, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra providers than girls to aggression A cogent and holistic review of the theoretical positions and examine touching on lady aggression Examines the remedy, punishment and neighborhood reaction to girl competitive habit Examines subject matters together with sexual strength, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats woman aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- Parenting Plan Evaluations: Applied Research for the Family Court
- Becoming A Reflective English Teacher (UK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP)
- Evaluating Eyewitness Identification (Best Practices for Forensic Mental Health Assessments)
- Ausgeschieden durch Suizid: Selbsttötungen im Gefängnis - Zahlen, Fakten, Interpretationen (German Edition)
- Anatomy of Malice: The Enigma of the Nazi War Criminals
- Offenders, Deviants or Patients?: An introduction to clinical criminology
Extra info for Personality, Personality Disorder and Violence: An Evidence Based Approach (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
Personality, Personality Disorder and Violence: An Evidence Based Approach (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) by Mary McMurran,Richard Howard