By Antonis K. Petrides
Read or Download Menander, New Comedy and the Visual (Cambridge Classical Studies) PDF
Similar literary medieval criticism books
Opposite to the frequent view that girls exercised monetary autonomy in basic terms in widowhood, Hutton argues that marital prestige used to be no longer the manager determinant of women's monetary actions within the mid-fourteenth century and that ladies controlled their very own wealth to a much higher quantity than formerly famous.
What value does the voice or projected personality during which a textual content is written have for our knowing of the which means of that textual content? This quantity explores the personality of the writer in antiquity, from Homer to past due antiquity, considering either Latin and Greek authors from various disciplines.
First released in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Plautine traits: reports in Plautine Comedy and its Reception, a collective quantity released as a Festschrift in honour of Prof. D. Raios (University of Ioannina), goals to give a contribution to the present, excessive dialogue on Plautine drama and have interaction with lots of the themes which lie on the vanguard of modern scholarship on ‘literary Plautus’.
- Paläographie und Handschriftenkunde für Germanisten (Sammlung kurzer Grammatiken germanischer Dialekte. B: Ergänzungsreihe) (German Edition)
- Hölderlin’s Dionysiac Poetry: The Terrifying-Exciting Mysteries
- The Passing of Arthur: New Essays in Arthurian Tradition (Routledge Library Editions: Arthurian Literature)
- Vernacular and Latin Literary Discourses of the Muslim Other in Medieval Germany (The New Middle Ages)
- William Langland's Piers Plowman: A Book of Essays (Garland Medieval Casebooks)
- Pindar and the Cult of Heroes (Oxford Classical Monographs)
Extra resources for Menander, New Comedy and the Visual (Cambridge Classical Studies)
Menander, New Comedy and the Visual (Cambridge Classical Studies) by Antonis K. Petrides