By Werner / Velten, Hans Rudolf Röcke
Read or Download Lachgemeinschaften (Trends in Medieval Philology) (German Edition) PDF
Similar literary medieval criticism books
Opposite to the common view that girls exercised financial autonomy purely in widowhood, Hutton argues that marital prestige was once now not the manager determinant of women's fiscal actions within the mid-fourteenth century and that girls controlled their very own wealth to a miles larger quantity than formerly well-known.
What importance does the voice or projected personality during which a textual content is written have for our knowing of the which means of that textual content? This quantity explores the character of the writer in antiquity, from Homer to overdue antiquity, taking into consideration either Latin and Greek authors from quite a number disciplines.
First released in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Plautine tendencies: experiences in Plautine Comedy and its Reception, a collective quantity released as a Festschrift in honour of Prof. D. Raios (University of Ioannina), goals to give a contribution to the present, extreme dialogue on Plautine drama and have interaction with many of the subject matters which lie on the leading edge of contemporary scholarship on ‘literary Plautus’.
- Bacchylides: Politics, Performance, Poetic Tradition (Oxford Classical Monographs)
- The Anonymous Marie de France
- A Companion to Petronius
- Pindar and the Cult of Heroes (Oxford Classical Monographs)
- Alcibiades and Athens: A Study in Literary Presentation (Oxford Classical Monographs)
- The Barbarian North in Medieval Imagination: Ethnicity, Legend, and Literature (Routledge Studies in Medieval Religion and Culture)
Extra resources for Lachgemeinschaften (Trends in Medieval Philology) (German Edition)
Lachgemeinschaften (Trends in Medieval Philology) (German Edition) by Werner / Velten, Hans Rudolf Röcke