By Bob Pace
History for universal front: Medieval nation-states Britain 1066-1485 guarantees a radical knowing of the 'Medieval nation-states' portion of the typical front examination syllabus. truly awarded content material, energetic illustrations and demanding end-of-chapter questions inspire studying and encourage a love of History.
- counseled through ISEB
- Written through the manager examination setter for ISEB background universal front
- prepared chronologically, to aid scholars comprehend old context
- contains source-based inquiries to advance crucial examination skills
Answer e-book to be had individually. See background for universal front: Britain and Empire 1066-1485 Answers
Also to be had from Galore Park www.galorepark.co.uk:
- heritage for universal front thirteen+ examination perform Questions
- background for universal front thirteen+ examination perform Answers
- heritage for universal front thirteen+ Revision Guide
- historical past for universal front: The Making of the united kingdom 1485-1750
- heritage for universal front: Britain and Empire 1750-1914
Suitable for ISEB thirteen+ background tests from Autumn 2013 onwards.
Read Online or Download History for Common Entrance: Medieval Realms Britain 1066-1485 PDF
Similar children's history nonfiction books
From the writer of Lincoln: A Photobiography, comes a clear-sighted, rigorously researched account of 2 unusually parallel lives and the way they intersected at a serious second in U. S. background. Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass have been either self-taught, either nice readers and believers within the significance of literacy, either males born negative who through their very own efforts reached positions of strength and prominence—Lincoln as president of the us and Douglass because the most renowned and influential African American of his time.
From April 1860 to October 1861, the mail provider referred to as the horse exhibit operated among Saint Joseph, Missouri, and Sacramento, California. Cross-country mail supply that used to take 3 weeks was once diminished to ten days. At its peak, eighty riders weighing not more than one hundred twenty five kilos each one and four hundred to 500 horses carried the mail overland to a hundred stations averaging 25 miles aside.
The accomplice felony often called Andersonville existed for under the final fourteen months of the Civil War―but its well-documented legacy of horror has lived on within the diaries of its prisoners and the transcripts of the trial of its commandant. The diaries describe appalling stipulations during which vermin-infested males have been crowded into an open stockade with a unmarried befouled move as their water resource.
Autumn 1944. international battle II is sort of over in Europe, yet within the Pacific, American infantrymen face an enemy who won't give up, regardless of a major and mounting dying toll. in the meantime, in Los Alamos, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer and his crew of scientists are getting ready to check the deadliest weapon recognized to mankind.
- Vietnam: The 17th Parallel (Arbitrary Borders)
- Branded by the Pink Triangle
- The Wall: Growing Up Behind the Iron Curtain (Caldecott Honor Book)
- The Story of the World: History for the Classical Child: Early Modern Times: Tests and Answer Key (Vol. 3) (Story of the World)
Extra resources for History for Common Entrance: Medieval Realms Britain 1066-1485
History for Common Entrance: Medieval Realms Britain 1066-1485 by Bob Pace