By Ed Adams
History for universal front thirteen+ Revision advisor displays the fashion and content material of the hot ISEB universal front syllabus and gives crucial aid and suggestions for thorough examination practise.
- recommended by way of ISEB
- Consolidates the entire key info required for universal Entrance
- offers assistance and recommendation on the best way to resolution either the proof and essay questions
- contains 'Test your self' workouts for targeted revision
Also to be had from Galore Park www.galorepark.co.uk:
- background for universal front thirteen+ examination perform Questions
- heritage for universal front thirteen+ examination perform Answers
- heritage for universal front: Medieval nation-states Britain 1066-1485
- background for universal front: The Making of the united kingdom 1485-1750
- background for universal front: Britain and Empire 1750-1914
Suitable for ISEB thirteen+ historical past tests from Autumn 2013 onwards.
Read Online or Download History for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide (Galore Park Common Entran/13+) PDF
Best children's history nonfiction books
From the writer of Lincoln: A Photobiography, comes a clear-sighted, conscientiously researched account of 2 strangely parallel lives and the way they intersected at a severe second in U. S. historical past. Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass have been either self-taught, either nice readers and believers within the significance of literacy, either males born negative who through their very own efforts reached positions of strength and prominence—Lincoln as president of the U.S. and Douglass because the most famed and influential African American of his time.
From April 1860 to October 1861, the mail provider referred to as the horse convey operated among Saint Joseph, Missouri, and Sacramento, California. Cross-country mail supply that used to take 3 weeks used to be lowered to ten days. At its peak, eighty riders weighing not more than one hundred twenty five kilos every one and four hundred to 500 horses carried the mail overland to a hundred stations averaging 25 miles aside.
The accomplice criminal often called Andersonville existed for under the final fourteen months of the Civil War―but its well-documented legacy of horror has lived on within the diaries of its prisoners and the transcripts of the trial of its commandant. The diaries describe appalling stipulations within which vermin-infested males have been crowded into an open stockade with a unmarried befouled circulate as their water resource.
Autumn 1944. global warfare II is almost over in Europe, yet within the Pacific, American infantrymen face an enemy who won't hand over, regardless of an immense and mounting loss of life toll. in the meantime, in Los Alamos, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer and his crew of scientists are getting ready to check the deadliest weapon identified to mankind.
- S is for Scientists: A Discovery Alphabet (Science Alphabet)
- SOS: Stories of Survival
- M is for Minnesota: Written by Kids for Kids (See My State)
- The Feminist Revolution: A Story of the Three Most Inspiring and Empowering Women in American History: Susan B. Anthony, Margaret Sanger, and Betty Friedan (Jules Archer History for Young Readers)
Extra resources for History for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide (Galore Park Common Entran/13+)
History for Common Entrance 13+ Revision Guide (Galore Park Common Entran/13+) by Ed Adams