By Richard Laing
Hallucinogens covers the main usually abused medications resembling LSD, MDMA ("Ecstasy"), and PCP ("Angel Dust"), in addition to many lesser-known chemicals that reason related results. Chapters were contributed by means of major analysts and investigators around the globe, and are highlighted with quite a few illustrations. This precise instruction manual will serve is a cross-disciplinary resource of knowledge for forensic toxicologists, legislations enforcement officials, and others concerned about the struggle opposed to drugs.
* Brings jointly finished details on hallucinogenic medications in a single handy resource
* Covers every little thing from abuse of those medicines to pharmacology, results, kinds, production equipment, distribution, and forensic research
* comprises quite a few illustrations, chemical constructions, and analytic spectra for every drug
* comprises contributions from a number of the world's prime investigators and analysts
Read or Download Hallucinogens: A Forensic Drug Handbook (Forensic Drug Handbook Series) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
This ebook examines various healing methods utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The methods contain Cognitive-Behavioural remedy (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic treatment (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This can be the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or break up character, shaped to aid Annette take care of the sexual abuse she persisted as a baby.
The instruction manual of Eyewitness Psychology offers a survey of study and felony reviews from overseas specialists at the swiftly increasing medical literature addressing the accuracy and barriers of eyewitnesses as a resource of facts for the courts. For the 1st time, wide reports of things influencing witnesses of every age – childrens, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra companies than girls to aggression A cogent and holistic evaluate of the theoretical positions and study bearing on girl aggression Examines the remedy, punishment and neighborhood reaction to woman competitive habit Examines themes together with sexual strength, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats girl aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- Consulting to Chaos: An Approach to Patient-Centred Reflective Practice (The Forensic Psychotherapy Monograph Series)
- Crime and Criminal Behavior (Key Issues in Crime and Punishment)
- Profiling Violent Crimes: An Investigative Tool
- Criminal Psychology
- Forensic Science: 6 (Handbook of Analytical Separations)
Extra info for Hallucinogens: A Forensic Drug Handbook (Forensic Drug Handbook Series)
Hallucinogens: A Forensic Drug Handbook (Forensic Drug Handbook Series) by Richard Laing