By Gregory Nagy
Read Online or Download Greek Literature in the Classical Period: The Prose of Historiography and Oratory: Greek Literature: 5 PDF
Best literary medieval criticism books
Opposite to the common view that girls exercised monetary autonomy basically in widowhood, Hutton argues that marital prestige used to be now not the manager determinant of women's financial actions within the mid-fourteenth century and that girls controlled their very own wealth to a miles larger volume than formerly famous.
What importance does the voice or projected character during which a textual content is written have for our realizing of the which means of that textual content? This quantity explores the personality of the writer in antiquity, from Homer to overdue antiquity, considering either Latin and Greek authors from a number disciplines.
First released in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Plautine traits: reviews in Plautine Comedy and its Reception, a collective quantity released as a Festschrift in honour of Prof. D. Raios (University of Ioannina), goals to give a contribution to the present, excessive dialogue on Plautine drama and have interaction with lots of the subject matters which lie on the leading edge of contemporary scholarship on ‘literary Plautus’.
- Scribal Correction and Literary Craft: English Manuscripts 1375–1510 (Cambridge Studies in Medieval Literature)
- Between Medieval Men: Male Friendship and Desire in Early Medieval English Literature
- Boccaccio: A Critical Guide to the Complete Works
- Göttliche Stimme, irdische Schrift: Dante, Petrarca und Caterina da Siena (Trends in Medieval Philology) (German Edition)
- Julian of Norwich: A Book of Essays (Garland Medieval Casebooks)
- Medieval English: Literature and Language: An Introduction (German Edition)
Additional info for Greek Literature in the Classical Period: The Prose of Historiography and Oratory: Greek Literature: 5
Greek Literature in the Classical Period: The Prose of Historiography and Oratory: Greek Literature: 5 by Gregory Nagy