By Serina Patterson
Read Online or Download Games and Gaming in Medieval Literature (The New Middle Ages) PDF
Best literary medieval criticism books
Opposite to the common view that ladies exercised fiscal autonomy basically in widowhood, Hutton argues that marital prestige used to be no longer the manager determinant of women's fiscal actions within the mid-fourteenth century and that ladies controlled their very own wealth to a much higher volume than formerly famous.
What importance does the voice or projected personality during which a textual content is written have for our knowing of the that means of that textual content? This quantity explores the character of the writer in antiquity, from Homer to past due antiquity, taking into consideration either Latin and Greek authors from a number disciplines.
First released in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Plautine traits: reviews in Plautine Comedy and its Reception, a collective quantity released as a Festschrift in honour of Prof. D. Raios (University of Ioannina), goals to give a contribution to the present, excessive dialogue on Plautine drama and have interaction with many of the issues which lie on the leading edge of modern scholarship on ‘literary Plautus’.
- Early Yiddish Epic (Judaic Traditions in Literature, Music, and Art)
- Rethinking Chaucerian Beasts (The New Middle Ages)
- Theseus, Tragedy and the Athenian Empire (Oxford Classical Monographs)
- The Structure and Performance of Euripides' Helen
- Figuring Genre in Roman Satire (American Philological Association American Classical Studies)
- A Short History of Greek Literature
Additional info for Games and Gaming in Medieval Literature (The New Middle Ages)
Games and Gaming in Medieval Literature (The New Middle Ages) by Serina Patterson