By Eric Y. Drogin,Curtis L. Barrett
Read or Download Evaluation for Guardianship (Best Practices for Forensic Mental Health Assessments) PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
This ebook examines a number healing techniques utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The methods contain Cognitive-Behavioural remedy (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic treatment (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This is often the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or break up character, shaped to aid Annette care for the sexual abuse she continued as a toddler.
The guide of Eyewitness Psychology provides a survey of study and felony reviews from overseas specialists at the quickly increasing clinical literature addressing the accuracy and boundaries of eyewitnesses as a resource of facts for the courts. For the 1st time, huge studies of things influencing witnesses of every age – childrens, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra providers than girls to aggression A cogent and holistic overview of the theoretical positions and learn relating girl aggression Examines the therapy, punishment and group reaction to girl competitive habit Examines subject matters together with sexual strength, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats lady aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- Social Problem Solving and Offending: Evidence, Evaluation and Evolution (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- Aggressive Offenders' Cognition: Theory, Research and Practice (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- Nineteenth-Century Female Poisoners: Three English Women Who Used Arsenic to Kill
- Tell Me What Happened: Structured Investigative Interviews of Child Victims and Witnesses (Wiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law)
- Prison-wise: The Psychology of Incarceration, The Potential for Change
- Crime Scene Investigation Procedural Guide
Extra resources for Evaluation for Guardianship (Best Practices for Forensic Mental Health Assessments)
Evaluation for Guardianship (Best Practices for Forensic Mental Health Assessments) by Eric Y. Drogin,Curtis L. Barrett