By Kirk Heilbrun,David DeMatteo,Christopher King,Sarah Filone
Read Online or Download Evaluating Juvenile Transfer and Disposition: Law, Science, and Practice (International Perspectives on Forensic Mental Health) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
This e-book examines various healing methods utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The methods contain Cognitive-Behavioural treatment (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic remedy (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This can be the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or break up character, shaped to assist Annette take care of the sexual abuse she persisted as a toddler.
The guide of Eyewitness Psychology provides a survey of analysis and felony reviews from foreign specialists at the quickly increasing medical literature addressing the accuracy and barriers of eyewitnesses as a resource of proof for the courts. For the 1st time, vast stories of things influencing witnesses of every age – teenagers, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra services than ladies to aggression A cogent and holistic evaluate of the theoretical positions and examine touching on woman aggression Examines the therapy, punishment and neighborhood reaction to woman competitive habit Examines issues together with sexual energy, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats woman aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- Social Problem Solving and Offending: Evidence, Evaluation and Evolution (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- Introduction to Forensic Psychology: Research and Application
- Handbook of Forensic Mental Health with Victims and Offenders: Assessment, Treatment, and Research (Springer Series on Social Work)
- Risk Markers for Sexual Victimization and Predation in Prison (International Perspectives on Forensic Mental Health)
- Offenders or Citizens?: Readings in Rehabilitation
- Psychopathy as Unified Theory of Crime (Palgrave's Frontiers in Criminology Theory)
Additional info for Evaluating Juvenile Transfer and Disposition: Law, Science, and Practice (International Perspectives on Forensic Mental Health)
Evaluating Juvenile Transfer and Disposition: Law, Science, and Practice (International Perspectives on Forensic Mental Health) by Kirk Heilbrun,David DeMatteo,Christopher King,Sarah Filone