By Susan Stefan
Read or Download Emergency Department Treatment of the Psychiatric Patient: Policy Issues and Legal Requirements (American Psychology-Law Society Series) PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
This booklet examines quite a number healing ways utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The ways comprise Cognitive-Behavioural treatment (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic treatment (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This can be the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or cut up character, shaped to assist Annette take care of the sexual abuse she continued as a toddler.
The instruction manual of Eyewitness Psychology offers a survey of analysis and criminal critiques from overseas specialists at the speedily increasing clinical literature addressing the accuracy and boundaries of eyewitnesses as a resource of facts for the courts. For the 1st time, large experiences of things influencing witnesses of every age – kids, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra providers than ladies to aggression A cogent and holistic evaluate of the theoretical positions and examine relating woman aggression Examines the remedy, punishment and neighborhood reaction to girl competitive habit Examines subject matters together with sexual energy, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats girl aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- Handbook of Computer Crime Investigation: Forensic Tools and Technology
- Aggressive Offenders' Cognition: Theory, Research and Practice (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
- Forensic Science Under Siege: The Challenges of Forensic Laboratories and the Medico-Legal Investigation System
- Murderous Minds: Exploring the Criminal Psychopathic Brain: Neurological Imaging and the Manifestation of Evil
- Principles of Forensic Report Writing (Forensic Practice in Psychology)
- Unmasking Financial Psychopaths: Inside the Minds of Investors in the Twenty-First Century
Extra info for Emergency Department Treatment of the Psychiatric Patient: Policy Issues and Legal Requirements (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
Emergency Department Treatment of the Psychiatric Patient: Policy Issues and Legal Requirements (American Psychology-Law Society Series) by Susan Stefan