By Jens / Körndle, Franz Haustein,Wolfgang Beck
Read Online or Download Die 'Jenaer Liederhandschrift' (German Edition) PDF
Best literary medieval criticism books
Opposite to the common view that ladies exercised monetary autonomy in simple terms in widowhood, Hutton argues that marital prestige was once now not the executive determinant of women's fiscal actions within the mid-fourteenth century and that girls controlled their very own wealth to a much higher volume than formerly famous.
What value does the voice or projected personality during which a textual content is written have for our realizing of the that means of that textual content? This quantity explores the character of the writer in antiquity, from Homer to past due antiquity, considering either Latin and Greek authors from quite a number disciplines.
First released in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Plautine traits: experiences in Plautine Comedy and its Reception, a collective quantity released as a Festschrift in honour of Prof. D. Raios (University of Ioannina), goals to give a contribution to the present, extreme dialogue on Plautine drama and interact with many of the subject matters which lie on the vanguard of modern scholarship on ‘literary Plautus’.
- (2015): Volume 67 (Bibliography of the International Arthurian Society)
- The Women of Pliny's Letters (Women of the Ancient World)
- The Art of Caesar's Bellum Civile: Literature, Ideology, and Community
- A History of Old English Literature (Blackwell History of Literature)
- Medieval Scholarship: Biographical Studies on the Formation of a Discipline: Literature and Philology: 2 (Garland Library of Medieval Literature)
- Reading in the Wilderness: Private Devotion and Public Performance in Late Medieval England
Additional info for Die 'Jenaer Liederhandschrift' (German Edition)
Die 'Jenaer Liederhandschrift' (German Edition) by Jens / Körndle, Franz Haustein,Wolfgang Beck