By P. Meineck,D. Konstan
Read or Download Combat Trauma and the Ancient Greeks (New Antiquity) PDF
Similar literary medieval criticism books
Opposite to the frequent view that ladies exercised fiscal autonomy purely in widowhood, Hutton argues that marital prestige used to be now not the manager determinant of women's fiscal actions within the mid-fourteenth century and that girls controlled their very own wealth to a miles larger volume than formerly well-known.
What importance does the voice or projected character during which a textual content is written have for our figuring out of the that means of that textual content? This quantity explores the character of the writer in antiquity, from Homer to past due antiquity, considering either Latin and Greek authors from quite a number disciplines.
First released in 2003. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Plautine developments: reviews in Plautine Comedy and its Reception, a collective quantity released as a Festschrift in honour of Prof. D. Raios (University of Ioannina), goals to give a contribution to the present, severe dialogue on Plautine drama and have interaction with lots of the themes which lie on the leading edge of contemporary scholarship on ‘literary Plautus’.
- Homer’s Traditional Art
- Images du Moyen Âge (Interférences) (French Edition)
- Apuleius and Africa (Routledge Monographs in Classical Studies)
- Prose Unseens for A-Level Latin: A Guide through Roman History
- Emptiness and Temporality: Buddhism and Medieval Japanese Poetics: Buddhism and Medieval Japanese Poetry
- Comic Business: Theatricality, Dramatic Technique, and Performance Contexts of Aristophanic Comedy
Additional info for Combat Trauma and the Ancient Greeks (New Antiquity)
Combat Trauma and the Ancient Greeks (New Antiquity) by P. Meineck,D. Konstan