By Leam A. Craig,William R. Lindsay,Kevin D. Browne
- New for the Wiley sequence in Forensic medical Psychology: a functional guide that covers the review, therapy and administration of sexual offenders with highbrow disabilities
- Summarises the study literature at the features and occurrence of sexual offenders with highbrow disabilities
- Discusses probability review and concepts in therapy and management
- Includes participants world-renowned within the box of overview and therapy of sexual offenders with highbrow disabilities equivalent to Tony Ward, Glynis Murphy, and Douglas Boer
Read Online or Download Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook PDF
Best forensic psychology books
This booklet examines a variety of healing ways utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The techniques contain Cognitive-Behavioural remedy (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic treatment (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This can be the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or break up character, shaped to assist Annette care for the sexual abuse she persevered as a toddler.
The instruction manual of Eyewitness Psychology offers a survey of analysis and felony reviews from foreign specialists at the swiftly increasing medical literature addressing the accuracy and barriers of eyewitnesses as a resource of facts for the courts. For the 1st time, broad reports of things influencing witnesses of every age – kids, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra companies than ladies to aggression A cogent and holistic review of the theoretical positions and examine referring to girl aggression Examines the therapy, punishment and neighborhood reaction to lady competitive habit Examines subject matters together with sexual energy, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats woman aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- The Psychology of the Supreme Court (American Psychology-Law Society Series)
- Understanding Sexual Homicide Offenders: An Integrated Approach
- Individual Psychological Therapies in Forensic Settings: Research and Practice
- Forensic Psychology Reconsidered: A Critique of Mental Illness and the Courts
- The Art and Science of Child Custody Evaluations
- Offending Identities: Sex Offenders' Perspectives on Their Treatment and Management
Additional resources for Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook
Assessment and Treatment of Sexual Offenders with Intellectual Disabilities: A Handbook by Leam A. Craig,William R. Lindsay,Kevin D. Browne