By Emanuel Tanay,Robert I. Simon
Read or Download American Legal Injustice: Behind the Scenes with an Expert Witness PDF
Best forensic psychology books
This ebook examines a variety of healing methods utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The ways contain Cognitive-Behavioural treatment (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic treatment (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This can be the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative identification, or break up character, shaped to assist Annette care for the sexual abuse she persisted as a baby.
The instruction manual of Eyewitness Psychology provides a survey of analysis and criminal critiques from overseas specialists at the swiftly increasing medical literature addressing the accuracy and barriers of eyewitnesses as a resource of proof for the courts. For the 1st time, broad experiences of things influencing witnesses of every age – childrens, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra services than ladies to aggression A cogent and holistic evaluation of the theoretical positions and examine bearing on girl aggression Examines the therapy, punishment and group reaction to lady competitive habit Examines issues together with sexual energy, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats woman aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- The Forensic Laboratory Handbook: Procedures and Practice (Forensic Science and Medicine)
- Reducing Crime: The Effectiveness of Criminal Justice Interventions (Wiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law)
- Forensic Behavioral Analysis. Criminal Behavior and the Justice System
- Killer Women: Chilling, Dark and Gripping True Crime Stories of Women Who Kill
- Offender Profiling in the Courtroom: The Use and Abuse of Expert Witness Testimony
- Handwriting Analysis and Detection of Deception
Additional resources for American Legal Injustice: Behind the Scenes with an Expert Witness
American Legal Injustice: Behind the Scenes with an Expert Witness by Emanuel Tanay,Robert I. Simon