By Roland Freese
Read or Download Ambulante Versorgung psychisch kranker Straftäter (Psychiatrische Krminaltherapie) (German Edition) PDF
Similar forensic psychology books
This ebook examines more than a few healing ways utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The techniques contain Cognitive-Behavioural remedy (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic remedy (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This can be the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or cut up character, shaped to aid Annette take care of the sexual abuse she continued as a toddler.
The instruction manual of Eyewitness Psychology offers a survey of analysis and criminal evaluations from foreign specialists at the swiftly increasing medical literature addressing the accuracy and obstacles of eyewitnesses as a resource of facts for the courts. For the 1st time, huge stories of things influencing witnesses of every age – kids, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra providers than girls to aggression A cogent and holistic review of the theoretical positions and study relating girl aggression Examines the therapy, punishment and group reaction to girl competitive habit Examines subject matters together with sexual energy, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats lady aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- Serial Crime: Theoretical and Practical Issues in Behavioral Profiling
- Macht – Zwang – Gewalt (?): (Sexuelle) Gewalt- und Tötungskriminalität im forensischen Kontext (German Edition)
- Investigating Terrorism: Current Political, Legal and Psychological Issues
- The 10-Step Method of Stress Relief: Decoding the Meaning and Significance of Stress
- Children's Testimony: A Handbook of Psychological Research and Forensic Practice (Wiley Series in Psychology of Crime, Policing and Law)
- The Assessment and Treatment of Women Offenders: An Integrative Perspective (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
Extra resources for Ambulante Versorgung psychisch kranker Straftäter (Psychiatrische Krminaltherapie) (German Edition)
Ambulante Versorgung psychisch kranker Straftäter (Psychiatrische Krminaltherapie) (German Edition) by Roland Freese