By Mary McMurran
New within the Wiley sequence in Forensic scientific Psychology, Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and remedy presents an authoritative selection of the newest review and remedy recommendations for alcohol-related aggression and violence.
- Features contributions from prime overseas teachers and practitioners
- Offers useful suggestions for practitioners relating to intervention to lessen alcohol-related aggression and violence
- Describes evidence-based interventions at a couple of degrees, together with populations, bar room, households, undefined, and individuals
Read Online or Download Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) PDF
Best forensic psychology books
This booklet examines a number of healing ways utilized in prisons and different safe settings and explores the demanding situations in such paintings. The ways contain Cognitive-Behavioural remedy (CBT), Cognitive-Analytic remedy (CAT), Attachment-Based Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Systemic Psychotherapy.
This is often the tale of Annette Morales Rodriguez, a hard-working unmarried mom of 3. it's also the tale of Lara, a psychopathic killer who kidnapped one other woman’s fetus, killing either mom and child. Unbeknownst to Annette, Lara is part of her: a dissociative id, or cut up character, shaped to aid Annette take care of the sexual abuse she continued as a toddler.
The instruction manual of Eyewitness Psychology offers a survey of study and felony reviews from foreign specialists at the quickly increasing medical literature addressing the accuracy and obstacles of eyewitnesses as a resource of proof for the courts. For the 1st time, large reports of things influencing witnesses of every age – teenagers, adults, and the aged – are compiled in one pair of volumes.
This critique explodes the stereotypical assumption that males are extra services than girls to aggression A cogent and holistic review of the theoretical positions and examine touching on girl aggression Examines the therapy, punishment and neighborhood reaction to lady competitive habit Examines issues together with sexual energy, serial homicide and the evolution of gendered aggression Treats lady aggression in its personal correct instead of as a counterpart to male violence
- Listening to Killers: Lessons Learned from My Twenty Years as a Psychological Expert Witness in Murder Cases
- Clinicians in Court, Second Edition: A Guide to Subpoenas, Depositions, Testifying, and Everything Else You Need to Know
- Drawings in Assessment and Psychotherapy: Research and Application
- Handwriting Analysis and Detection of Deception
Extra resources for Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology)
Alcohol-Related Violence: Prevention and Treatment (Wiley Series in Forensic Clinical Psychology) by Mary McMurran