By Michael Lynch
Give your scholars the simplest likelihood of luck with this attempted and verified sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the most well-liked, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past students.
- helps the content material and review necessities of the 2015 A-level heritage specifications
- includes authoritative and fascinating content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- offers exam-style questions and information for every correct specification to assist scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for quite a few classes including:
- Edexcel: Russia in Revolution, 1894-1924
Read Online or Download Access to History: Reaction and Revolution: Russia 1894-1924 Fourth Edition (Eurostars) PDF
Similar children's history nonfiction books
From the writer of Lincoln: A Photobiography, comes a clear-sighted, rigorously researched account of 2 unusually parallel lives and the way they intersected at a severe second in U. S. heritage. Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass have been either self-taught, either nice readers and believers within the significance of literacy, either males born terrible who by means of their very own efforts reached positions of energy and prominence—Lincoln as president of the U.S. and Douglass because the most renowned and influential African American of his time.
From April 1860 to October 1861, the mail provider often called the horse show operated among Saint Joseph, Missouri, and Sacramento, California. Cross-country mail supply that used to take 3 weeks used to be diminished to ten days. At its top, eighty riders weighing not more than one hundred twenty five kilos each one and four hundred to 500 horses carried the mail overland to a hundred stations averaging 25 miles aside.
The accomplice felony referred to as Andersonville existed for under the final fourteen months of the Civil War―but its well-documented legacy of horror has lived on within the diaries of its prisoners and the transcripts of the trial of its commandant. The diaries describe appalling stipulations during which vermin-infested males have been crowded into an open stockade with a unmarried befouled move as their water resource.
Autumn 1944. international warfare II is sort of over in Europe, yet within the Pacific, American squaddies face an enemy who won't hand over, regardless of a tremendous and mounting loss of life toll. in the meantime, in Los Alamos, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer and his staff of scientists are getting ready to check the deadliest weapon identified to mankind.
- America in the 1970s (Decades of American History)
- Faith and Fury: The Temple Mount and the Noble Sanctuary: The Story of Jerusalem's Most Sacred Space
- The Wall: Growing Up Behind the Iron Curtain (Caldecott Honor Book)
- War of 1812 (America at War)
- Seven Wonders of the World: Discover Amazing Monuments to Civilization with 20 Projects (Build It Yourself series)
- Stowed Away (Astonishing Headlines)
Extra info for Access to History: Reaction and Revolution: Russia 1894-1924 Fourth Edition (Eurostars)
Access to History: Reaction and Revolution: Russia 1894-1924 Fourth Edition (Eurostars) by Michael Lynch