By Michael Lynch
Give your scholars the simplest probability of luck with this attempted and demonstrated sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past students.
- helps the content material and evaluation specifications of the 2015 A-level background specifications
- includes authoritative and interesting content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and ways of historians
- offers exam-style questions and assistance for every correct specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for a number of classes including:
- AQA: Revolution and Dictatorship: Russia and the Soviet Union, 1917-1953
Read Online or Download Access to History: Bolshevik and Stalinist Russia 1917-64 for AQA Fifth Edition PDF
Similar children's history nonfiction books
From the writer of Lincoln: A Photobiography, comes a clear-sighted, conscientiously researched account of 2 unusually parallel lives and the way they intersected at a severe second in U. S. historical past. Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass have been either self-taught, either nice readers and believers within the significance of literacy, either males born negative who via their very own efforts reached positions of energy and prominence—Lincoln as president of the USA and Douglass because the most famed and influential African American of his time.
From April 1860 to October 1861, the mail carrier often called the horse convey operated among Saint Joseph, Missouri, and Sacramento, California. Cross-country mail supply that used to take 3 weeks used to be decreased to ten days. At its peak, eighty riders weighing not more than one hundred twenty five kilos each one and four hundred to 500 horses carried the mail overland to a hundred stations averaging 25 miles aside.
The accomplice legal referred to as Andersonville existed for less than the final fourteen months of the Civil War―but its well-documented legacy of horror has lived on within the diaries of its prisoners and the transcripts of the trial of its commandant. The diaries describe appalling stipulations within which vermin-infested males have been crowded into an open stockade with a unmarried befouled circulate as their water resource.
Autumn 1944. global conflict II is almost over in Europe, yet within the Pacific, American infantrymen face an enemy who won't hand over, regardless of an enormous and mounting demise toll. in the meantime, in Los Alamos, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer and his workforce of scientists are getting ready to check the deadliest weapon recognized to mankind.
- Viñetas de posguerra: Los cómics como fuente para el estudio de la historia (Spanish Edition)
- Ramses the Great (Ancient World Leaders)
- David Crockett Hero and Legend (Texas Heroes For Young Readers)
- California's Complex Water System (Primary Source Readers)
Additional info for Access to History: Bolshevik and Stalinist Russia 1917-64 for AQA Fifth Edition
Access to History: Bolshevik and Stalinist Russia 1917-64 for AQA Fifth Edition by Michael Lynch